1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MCPE to PMMP ?

Discussion in 'Help' started by AzzKickr, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzzKickr

AzzKickr Silverfish

Well it works but going through a door you take a severe health hit. Also animals are not spawning by the looks of it.
    Door openers don't work either. I'll try to mine the doors and openers and placing them again.

@Junkdude : tell me more on how to potentially restore some items too ?

2. Junkdude

Junkdude Zombie

GitHub:
    JunkDaCoder
    Take the player.dat files, and transfer them to the new "Players" folder, also pmmp isnt fully developed yet and missing some features. Have you tried hosting it locally? Like create a world and enable lan?

AzzKickr and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  3. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Try this website: http://varscript.ru/NBT/

It works for me.

jasonwynn10 and AzzKickr like this.
  4. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

You can use plugin such as PureEntitiesX to get Mob AI. If door or something else damages you then take it down and place it again, perhaps PocketMine is seeing it differently than you're. What do you mean by "door openers", if it's a redstone thing, then there is no implementation of redstone.

AzzKickr and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  5. AzzKickr

AzzKickr Silverfish

That is indeed what I'm doing; a local lan server just for the family. Although I could access it externally, I know my way around port forwarding and such.

6. AzzKickr

AzzKickr Silverfish

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  7. AzzKickr

AzzKickr Silverfish

Nice ! And can that plugin actually spawn mobs or do I need to generate them with a command somehow ?
    By door openers I mean the pressure plates that automatically link to the nearby door when you place them so the door opens/closes automatically.

8. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    (Slightly off-topic) So we have people with the intelligence to create hundreds of spoons and plugin lists, but no one has the intelligence to create an online leveldb-anvil-mcregion interconverter yet?

9. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
  10. SalmonDE

SalmonDE Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    SalmonDE
    jasonwynn10 likes this.
  11. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    @Muqsit was partially richt, @Keith once wanted to create one, but I think he already forgot xD

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  12. Keith

Keith Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    k3ithos
    I didn't, it kinda worked but I didn't really continue after the uploading problem...

jasonwynn10, Muqsit and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  13. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Oh ok...

14. AzzKickr

AzzKickr Silverfish

I just wanted to report back that although you guys are awesome in all your Minecraft knowledge and helpful, I haven't had the time yet to look into the mobs plugins. For now we just continue playing with me as the host, rather than via the PMMP server. Furthermore that's not even possible anymore due to the new 1.0.0 update (for now).

All in all: thanks again and a happy new year !!

Muqsit likes this.
  15. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    If I'd be in such a situation, I would use a software that's written in C# and starts with an 'M'. :)

16. HasanBrandsXD

HasanBrandsXD Spider

GitHub:
    hasanbrandsxd
    Is this problem fixed?

17. WillCraft

WillCraft Silverfish

GitHub:
    willotheblessed
    Having a similar issue. Converter only worked from 1/5 of my maps. It's possible it didn't like the chests? Not sure.

18. TuxerP

TuxerP Silverfish

Ok, so I read the whole thread and the info is a bit scattered. I downloaded a mcpc world and converted that world into anvil with the MineConvert tool. That went fine, no errors at all. Placed the converted folder in my worlds folder and put the worldname in my pocketmine.yml. Started the server and it tells me it can't find the level and creates a default world. What am I doing wrong? Should I put the world name in the server.properties file instead of the pocketmine.yml?

19. c.grz

c.grz Creeper

I too am in the same boat as the OP, play with my three kids and decided to get the world off of my tablet and into PocketMine but I've been at it for two days and no luck. Has anyone successfully converted a MCPE 1.1.5 map for use in PocketMine?

20. Deathlock187

Deathlock187 Creeper

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.