1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved MCBE 1.10.0 "Unable to connect to world"

Discussion in 'Help' started by Apexia, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Apexia

Apexia Spider

I'm unable to get neither MC for windows 10, or MCBE 1.10.0 on android working for my PMMP server i am hosting, I'm positive everything is setup and good to go, no port forwarding issues because i'm using port 54302, and i have tested it with an MC Java server, so I know the port works and is open, but for some reason, it can never connect or even ping correctly in the list, it is using php7.2 and well obviously, all php requirements are filled.

I already ran `version` and got this:
    This server is running PocketMine-MP 3.7.1 for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition v1.10.0 (protocol version 340)

Any help here would be appreciated, i feel like i'm missing something here..

2. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    make sure you port forwarded the udp protocol too, the Java edition uses tcp
    If they are in the same network, try connecting using your local ip, you can get by typing ipconfig in cmd

3. Levi

Levi Skeleton

GitHub:
    captainleviftw
    Make sure you in same network

Apexia likes this.
  4. Apexia

Apexia Spider

It's on a VPS
    Thak you, i didnt realize about the udp protocol, will try it out.

5. Levi

Levi Skeleton

GitHub:
    captainleviftw
    Oh my b

6. Apexia

Apexia Spider

thank you so much, that worked, server is up and fullyrunning, now im off to make my redstone plugin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.