1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Looking for beta testers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Brant, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    Im making a mini games server and i am looking for 5-10 beta testers to help test out the games so far i have skywars and tesm brawl ready to test message me on discord if you are interested Tetro#9897

2. Provsnoobgaming

Provsnoobgaming Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    provsalt
    Not intrested lazy owner who ask for plugins everytime in the request
    And there are just better alternative

3. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    i mean theres a difference with lazy and im a 20 year old who has to work and doesnt have a pc nor do i have time to learn how to code whats the point in being an a**hole? its the request section for a reason im not a kid like you who gets everything fed to him on a spoon by his mom

4. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    im a sound engineer and music producer, what makes you think i would have time to stop everything in my lofe just to learn to code 1 plugin for a server, thats like me calling you lazy cause you asked someone to make a song for your server trailer it doesnt make you lazy its just that you dont know how to do it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.