1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Logged out due to incompatible protocol version (282)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Chaff, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Chaff

Chaff Creeper

I'm hosting a Minecraft server for my kids to play on, and need some help.
    Server is a QNAP, running Container Station. It's running the PocketMine container (cloudavionics/pocketmine-mp:latest), the version is 1.2.0.81.
    Kids are playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on their Android tablets. Latest edition (I think its 1.6?).

The server sees the tablet attempt to login, then it gives the "incompatible protocol version (282)" error. I'm sort of at a loss. Any ideas on what to do next?

2. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    You'll need to update PocketMine to the latest version, the server is probably running an older version.

Replace the current PocketMine-MP.phar with this one: https://github.com/pmmp/PocketMine-MP/releases/download/3.2.2/PocketMine-MP.phar

Either that or, the client is outdated. In that case, make sure to update your client also. (this is probably not the case but I don't know exactly... it's either outdated server or outdated client.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.