1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Local Host Issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by NickteeChunky, Nov 22, 2019.

1. NickteeChunky

NickteeChunky Witch

GitHub:
    nickteechunky
    Over the past few days, I've been trying to figure out why I can't get my private server to work. It was working perfectly fine and it doesn't show up in my server lists anymore regardless of what I do. I've reinstalled Minecraft multiple times using .appx and from the Microsoft Store, I've lifted that loopback restriction with PowerShell multiple times, I tried making a whole new server again from scratch using the latest I could find in PMMP docs and nothing. The server shows up perfectly fine on my Android device but won't seem to work on my PC. This has been a major problem as I'm vastly in need of testing a few things, a quick reply would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. TwistedAsylumMC

TwistedAsylumMC Slime

GitHub:
    twistedasylummc
    What version of pocketmine are you using?
    (Asking because this is a known 1.13 bug and if you are using an unofficial build you wont get supported)

3. NickteeChunky

NickteeChunky Witch

GitHub:
    nickteechunky
    3.10 (unofficial), although I've tried other versions and nothing seems to be working.

4. NickteeChunky

NickteeChunky Witch

GitHub:
    nickteechunky
    It was also operating fluently on 1.13 then and all of a sudden it just didn't show up.

Is there a possibility that it's a network issue? I've thought of that and then I wondered how I was able to connect on Android and not here.

5. JackMD

JackMD Silverfish

GitHub:
    jackmd
  6. NickteeChunky

NickteeChunky Witch

GitHub:
    nickteechunky
  7. ZackyVN

ZackyVN Baby Zombie

Try to add 127.0.0.1:yourserverport to your server list

8. NickteeChunky

NickteeChunky Witch

GitHub:
    nickteechunky
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.