1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

link to this API? Edit: I need the API not the phar wth -_-

Discussion in 'Help' started by Indexfire, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Indexfire

Indexfire Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Indexfire
  2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Do you know what an API is, or not?
    The PocketMine API is literally part of PocketMine. If you have the phar, you have the API.

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Actually, an API is not necessary the exact source code or distribution of the software ;)
    But you're right, just add the PocketMine repo as the library include path.

Indexfire and Jack Noordhuis like this.
  4. Indexfire

Indexfire Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Indexfire
    tell me if im wrong but source code is the program itself broken up into code while API is the library (or sdk like mentioned above) of the methods that is used by the program

5. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    I think where you are confused is that the 'program' here is the plugin (not PocketMine), and the API is the part of PocketMine that is exposed to plugins.

People have already told you what you need: the PocketMine source code. The easiest way to get it is to git clone --recursive the PMMP github repo to get the latest source (currently at API 3.0.0-ALPHA5) and submodules, then add the src path to your IDE to get autocomplete etc.

Indexfire and jasonwynn10 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.