1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Is MC Boring?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by xXNiceAssassinlo YT, May 4, 2019.

1. xXNiceAssassinlo YT

xXNiceAssassinlo YT Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    xXNiceYT
    hello did you even thought mc in general is boring also I used to love code but I hate doing it any reason why?

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    MiNeCraFT hAS inFinITE PoTenTIaL

3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Minecraft isn't boring. To this day it's still my favorite game and always will be.

4. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    I got bored of the game a LONG time ago. I stick around though because the community here is cool and I like coding

SJames, radondev and Sandertv like this.
  5. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    How? I've never gotten bored of it. I respect your opinion though, even if I don't share it.

I like Minecraft for many reason, and I llve both survival and creative because they're both fun to me and because
    [​IMG]

6. radondev

radondev Silverfish

GitHub:
    radondev
    The same applies to me. I love developing and Minecraft/PMMP is a nice way to practice

7. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Joined this community long time ago, when I was 14 in Nov 15 of 2014. It'll soon be 5 years. I remember myself using cellular data on old small cell phone to browse the old forum and learn php, reading articles and @PEMapModder 's helpful replies. Getting knowledge that way was pain in the ass, dang, those are some nostalgic memories and it was never boring. Life just got busier. Time from time I get back here on my spare time to give back to community for the wonderful memories it has created. Cheers!

I still think that @SOFe might be him -.-

P.S. I forgot to answer the main question - everything, anything is relative. What's exciting for one, can be boring to you.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  8. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    I thought it was fairly obvious that they're the same person :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.