1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Invalid Session (dev-83)

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheShinPin, Sep 25, 2017.

1. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

Keep getting a invalid session, try restarting your game message, I have online mode turned on, and I'm logged into xbl, what's wrong here?

Attached Files:

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    This message means that your login request couldn't be validated correctly. One of three things might have happened:

1. your JWT chain in login has a broken signature
    2. the "nbf" date was in the future (from the server machine's perspective)
    3. the "exp" data was in the past (from the server machine's perspective)

The first is not likely, the second and third are possible if your server machine has an incorrect date/time set.

3. Thouv

Thouv Slime

GitHub:
    adeynes
    How incorrect does it have to be? Like several days? Mine is the wrong timezone and I'm too lazy to change it, would that be enough to not be able to validate the login request?

TheShinPin likes this.
  4. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    The tokens remain valid for several days, yes. The ones I dumped from my client yesterday @ 7 pm were valid from Monday @ 5 am to Wednesday @ 5 am.

5. Akuroma

Akuroma Silverfish

GitHub:
    Akuroma
    @dktapps How can I fix this problem? I'm getting the same error message on join as well as my other players.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.