1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

\Internal Server Error with KitUI Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by TeamEquinox, Sep 28, 2019.

1. TeamEquinox

TeamEquinox Creeper

GitHub:
    totallynotkhm9
    KitUI will work when I have only three kits inside the configuration.yml file but then when I add four kits, inside the configuration file I keep getting this message saying 'Internal Server Error' each time I select my desired kit. I would like to know how to fix this bug/error in my config.yml. If you'd wish to see my error in my configuration file please go the following link...

https://pastebin.com/rU9TEswv

There is also screenshots of the errors/debugs I have found in my console.
    [​IMG]
    I have also tried fixing the code myself but that worked into bigger problems than before. I have never experienced this error before on any other servers other than just mine which runs with Titan Nodes. Running with the latest up to date plugins that are real and not fake, that are approved, and I highly made sure that KitUI was up to date with the latest approved one...I'm not sure how this happened or how it happens, I just need some help with some code configuration. If you have any suggestions or fixes that have to do with my configuration.yml script or ETC, please reply to my thread. Thanks.

2. Fadhel

Fadhel Witch

GitHub:
    dimbis
    you have done something wrong with the config like using wrong format.

TeamEquinox likes this.
  3. TeamEquinox

TeamEquinox Creeper

GitHub:
    totallynotkhm9
    Ah okay, I'll take a look into it....

4. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    The plugin does not accept string ids like diamond_sword, it accepts only numeric ids like 276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.