1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Indents appear if you make the text bold

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kaka_Byba, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Kaka_Byba

Kaka_Byba Creeper

PMMP 4. When I use bold text in sendTitle, sendPopup, etc. (except for sendMessage) empty spaces appear; reset at the end of the line does not help either. Appear only in Cyrillic. How to remove it?

Attached Files:

2. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

I'm not a credible source to quote, but this looks to me to be a client-side issue. Just in case, can you give us the raw string you pass as an argument? I assume does not have these extra spaces on each side because, as you said, it does work through the sendMessage method.

I don't see how and why pocketmine would handle your string differently based on the charset.

If you have verified this issue to be related to the client, then your best bet is to submit this issue https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/summary

Kaka_Byba likes this.
  3. Kaka_Byba

Kaka_Byba Creeper

That's right, spaces only appear when text is in bold, here are some examples:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.