1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

implement all redstone mechanisms

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Jose de Jesus, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jose de Jesus

Jose de Jesus Creeper

GitHub:
    JesusDesmadres
    please implement all redstone mechanisms such as hopper, repeaters, pistons, etc.
    I use them for my skyblock server please.
    And if you could also implement the animals and monsters, it would be fine if you can not do this with the redstone mechanisms.

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    And while you're at it, create word peace, establish communism, stop climate change and inflate flat earth.

Thunder33345 and radondev like this.
  3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Sorry, but that can't be done instantly... that can't even be done in a year. I've said this before, but like any good programmers, the PMMP developers are focusing on fixes and stability, before adding features. The official Bedrock server software has all of those things, but the lack of modding or plugins would make creating a SkyBlock server difficult; if not impossible. There have been plugins for PocketMine that implement mobs and others that implement most of the Redstone mechanics however.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.