1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

I'm finally back!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Flavius12, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Flavius12

Flavius12 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    flavius12
    Hi all!

I'm Flavius12, the founder of EvolSoft. Some of you knows me as the developer of some plugins like ServerAuth, MassiveEconomy, MSpawns, CustomAlerts...
    My experience with PocketMine started in the far 2014 when I was playing Minecraft PE with some my friends. I discovered PocketMine and I decided to try it. So I created my first PocketMine-MP plugin, MSpawns. After MSpawns I developed a lot of other PocketMine plugins up to 2016.

Now, after a long period of inactivity (almost two years) due to the lack of free time because of school, social life, the development of an operating system entirely in x86 assembly, etc... I'm finally back!
    I will gradually update all EvolSoft plugins in order to make them working with the new PocketMine-MP 1.7dev. Updated plugins will have a better logic and a better code syntax (for this I must thank the C programming language) and sometime they may look very different from the old ones.

Currently there are no plans for new plugins due to the lot of things I have to do (such as managing my blog, my YouTube channel, continue the development of my operating system...) btw don't worry, I will update all the plugins you find on the EvolSoft organization on GitHub by adding new cool features and fixing bugs of course.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Muqsit, SleepSpace9, Awzaw and 8 others like this.
  2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Welcome back, I guess!

3. HyGlobalHD

HyGlobalHD Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    HyGlobalHD
    YaY!! Welcome Back :)
    I Hope You Can Give Me A Guidance In Plugins Developments

4. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    Wow, great to have u back!

5. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    nice to have you back, you might also want to consider putting your plugins on poggit.
    And I'm not sure, but I think some plugins might have landed in poggit-orphanage.

6. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Flavius12 and EdwardHamHam like this.
  7. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Glad you're back! I hope you have a good time here :)

8. Flavius12

Flavius12 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    flavius12
    Both CustomAlerts and MSpawns updates are almost ready... They need only a full debug before releasing them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.