1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

I want to ban someone but i can't

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by mmm545, May 9, 2020.

1. mmm545

mmm545 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    mmm545
    Hi.
    So i have a server for me and my cousins to play on it. Recently one of them started cheating and ruining the whole server. I can ban him but he keeps changing his name.
    Q: just ban the ip.
    Not really.
    First: He has a dynamic ip
    Second: He isn't the only one playing on the network. His 3 sisters play on the same network. So all of them have the same public ip. And if i banned the ip, all of them get banned with him.
    So yeah it's not that easy.
    Is there anyway to ban him??
    Other than cheating he still violates the rules.
    I thought i would make a plugin that bans someone by his device model (yes weird idea) but i think there is another solution.
    Thanks

2. Provsnoobgaming

Provsnoobgaming Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    provsalt
    You can use the whitelist feature on pocketmine and restrict other usernames from joining.You can always whitelist a player by /whitelist add username

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  3. mmm545

mmm545 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    mmm545
    nvm I'm such an idiot i forgot that there is something called whitelist :facepalm:. And since we are only 5. It's not that hard to type all the names

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.