1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved How to setup Xbox account?

Discussion in 'Help' started by GamakCZ, Oct 3, 2017.

1. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    Hello, I do not know hot to fix this, please help.

[​IMG]

2. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    I used to get that error when there was a brief network slowdown in my place. I think that's related to your network speed. I had my Xbox Live safety settings set up to give me no safety, but the game would still send me that annoying message :[

jasonwynn10 and Sandertv like this.
  3. HBIDamian

HBIDamian HBIDamian Staff Member

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    Muqsit likes this.
  4. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    tl;dr: it's a bug. It generally happens on poor network connections. Check your network connection and restart the game.

5. HBIDamian

HBIDamian HBIDamian Staff Member

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    See, most things can be accomplished by a simple google searching, and Dktapps’s forum tl:dr bot.

6. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

This is actually because of the age you have set on your account, I believe if you are under 18 you cant play on multiplayer.

7. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    There seems to be a bug which displays this occasionally to normal 'adult' accounts, but restarting the game fixes that problem. This happened to me yesterday because the age I'd entered when creating the Microsoft account was under 18 - and there is no point updating that age once the XBL account has been created - it'll remain a 'child' account even if you add it to a 'parent' account and set the correct permissions in the XBOX One profile security settings (i.e 'Allow Join Multiplayer"). So if a restart of the game doesn't fix the issue, you need to create a new Microsoft account making sure you are over 18 :confused:, or you will have to be added as a 'child account' by an adult to a "parent" account, who needs to make a 50 cent bank deposit in order to prove they are an adult and then set the settings I mentioned above.

Here's the definitions of 'child', 'teen' and 'adult' accounts: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/child-account-definition

TheShinPin likes this.
  8. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    I do not know how, but I fixed it :D, thank you all for your help.

9. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Wtf?! I didn't have to do this for my little brother's account...

10. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    That only happens if you enter an age less that 18 when you create the Microsoft account.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    iiFlamiinBlaze likes this.
  11. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    Yeah I too got this error and solved it same way close pmmp reopen it

12. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    But he did...

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  13. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Do you mean he didn't... enter an age less than 18? If the microsoft account age is >=18 when you create the associated xbox account then it should be an adult account, and the problem will probably fix itself when you restart MCBE. If not, it's @xboxsupport on twitter you should contact.

14. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    No no, he means that the age he entered was less than 18. At least, I think that's what he ment.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  15. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    If you did set the age less than 18, and didn't have to go through the whole adult/child rigmarole... maybe you did it before they had put the new system in place?

16. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Probably. Maybe it was because I set his role to "Adult" in family settings? (which strangely works despite him being 12)

sharletsings123 likes this.
  17. sharletsings123

sharletsings123 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    sharletk
    Weird when people are about 8-9 years old and they have accounts that says age 35 xD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.