1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

How to go about hosting multiple servers on one machine?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Crusher, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Crusher

Crusher Creeper

I have repeatedly tried changing config settings in the different folder locations to see if I could have one server hosted on port 19132 and another on 19133, I have found that only one server will be shown as online (19132). Both ports are port forwarded, and I do indeed have two separate server folders, one on one hard drive, and one on another.

I'm not even sure if its possible, but if it is, I would love to know how to make it work.

Thanks

2. Darku

Darku Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    DarkWav
    Well, you could use a proxy software like Nemisys (Java) or Acid (PHP) and merge all your servers into one big network. (Thanks what eg. Mineplex does.
    For your prolem:
    1. Make sure you enter the correct port in Minecraft BE itself. 2 DIfferent servers will require 2 different server entries.
    2. Make sure port forwarding is enabled in both your computer's firewall and your router for both ports in the protocols TCP and UDP.
    3. If all steps above don't help, try hosting the servers from the same Harddisk/SSD.

3. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    If both ports are forwarded, this should work flawlessly. Try different ports.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  4. hikingjungle

hikingjungle Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    hikingjungle
    i just tried an it worked
    did you enter both ports into mc?
    also did you use the same ip for the port forwarding?

5. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

Go to your windows firewall and allow 19133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.