1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

How do i make my server avialable for 1.16.100 0 1.16.210

Discussion in 'Help' started by Omama Salehin, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Omama Salehin

Omama Salehin Spider

GitHub:
    GreenTeam
    Hey I use 1.16.100 but my friends uses 1.16.210 or 1.16.220 is it possible to make my server available for 3 of the version Pls Help!!
    Also pls Dm me in Salehin12#0099 if u have to share or help me personally.
    its something urgent pls help me

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    A lot of people actually went over this "FPS" or "Performance" drop caused by this update.
    I find it interesting that people argue over something that doesn't exist.

First off, it's well, almost impossible to implement perfect multi-protocal in PMMP, so it's not recommended to do.
    Secondly, like I said, there is almost no difference in the Bedrock edition in terms of the "PvP' experience issue that they're having. I own a Bedrock edition Minecraft myself, and I noticed NOTHING else, other than the UI animations.
    My PC specs are the following:
    - Intel Core i9-9900KF CPU (Corsair H100i liquid cooling)
    - Geforce 3070 GPU
    - BenQ 2780 27inch Monitor

I have ALSO tested the same thing on my old pc
    - r7-1700 CPU with no cooling
    - rx 550 GPU(pretty bad if you ask me...)
    - Same monitor
    And I also saw that for my eyes, it was the same with the pc with a better spec.

Of course, this was my own experience, I'm not sure about other "true gamers" who can feel the difference between the "60 FPS" and "200 FPS"

So my conclusion is, yes you can fake the logging players' protocol and force the login, but I don't see the necessity of going through such awful and painful progress.

3. PeppaThePig

PeppaThePig Creeper

GitHub:
    peppathepigmc
    DM me @ Jack.#0666 on discord, I have something for that (but it's not free)

4. VorgeRyan

VorgeRyan Creeper

GitHub:
    vorgeryan
    You can try a multi-protocol maybe that will help Dm me on discord its free VorgeRyan#0666

5. Axon

Axon Zombie

Agent likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.