1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

How do friends join my server?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kevinlol, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Kevinlol

Kevinlol Creeper

GitHub:
    Kevinlol47
    Hi, so I wanna play with a friend in my server but I have no idea how to do it, sorry if this problem is already solved but I spent like 30 minutes looking for a solution and didn't find it...

2. David Flash

David Flash Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    davidflashcz
    Please give more details. Do you mean that you have created your server on your device and don’t know the IP? Or do you know your IP but your friend can’t join? If so check if your device is port-forwarded.

3. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    you should buy relame or make server on vps to play, you can search this question on google to fine your anwser faster

4. Kevinlol

Kevinlol Creeper

GitHub:
    Kevinlol47
    OK so, I want my friend to join my server and I think i have the IP, it's the number that Pocketmine says right? Like in the principal menu. But I don't know how he can join me... Was that enough detail??? If not say so

5. Groin

Groin Baby Zombie

I guess the ip that you said looks like 192.168.x.x? It is not IP to help your friends join. You need to find ways to port forwarding. There are many differences ways and you can search them on gg.

6. TamerZ

TamerZ Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    tamerkun-cuy
    Have you port fowarding your server? if yes, search "what's my ip" in google, and send it to your friend. Example, the ip is: 123.456.67.8, your frend should put the ip to 123.456.67.8, and the port is 19132 (default) or if you change the port, just put them in.

but, if your server does not port forwarded, then search in youtube. There's a ton of them. (How to port forward PocketMine server)

hope this helps! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.