1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Hiring a developer for my server

Discussion in 'Requests' started by VipsTeams, Dec 31, 2021.

1. VipsTeams

VipsTeams Creeper

Hello

I am looking for a developer who would be willing to help me reopen my previous Minecraft server.

I am Owner of Royal Network, which is primarily a Prison server however one day I wish to expand.
    The server has been down more than long enough and I am ready to bring it back to life.

I am will be paying you per plugin created, depending on how big or small it is will determine the amount.
    That can be from $10 to maybe $50 or more depending.

This is something I truly wish to do. I would learn how to code myself however I just don't have the time.
    Maybe one day I will. But for now I need someone who will help me see my dream come true once again.

I have big plans for this server and I need someone with the time, determination, dedication, and willingness to work with me through this process.

If you happen to be interested in helping me please feel free to ping/message me at anytime and I will reply as soon as I see.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good rest of your day/night

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    Hello VipTeams!

I doubt anyone would actually contact you here!
    Forums have been inactive since...pretty much a while ago! :D

I recommend for you to put up an advertisement in the PocketMine-MP's official Discord server in the advertisement channel!
    Here's a link to the discord: https://discord.gg/cQzxmdWqx3

Good luck with your server.

3. VipsTeams

VipsTeams Creeper

Hello!
    Thank you for the advice :)

minijaham likes this.
  4. Axon

Axon Zombie

Im pretty sure the forums have been inactive a year ago or two?

5. Snowy

Snowy Creeper

GitHub:
    snowy7
    I am interested how do I contact you?

6. SomeServerOwner

SomeServerOwner Spider Jockey

Hey are you skilled enough to update some api's for plugins? If so, add me at Lucid#5156

7. Snowy

Snowy Creeper

GitHub:
    snowy7
    Sent a friend request.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.