1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Help with Initial Server Problems

Discussion in 'Help' started by FrostEmpyrean, Nov 7, 2019.

1. FrostEmpyrean

FrostEmpyrean Creeper

I'm not a Programmer, just someone who copied the instructions of a YouTube video, so I have no clue on how to properly provide information ( or where to get said information ). When I first made the server, everything was fine, so I attempted to connect to it through MCPE. It didn't work, so I went back to the Terminal and followed another, more recent set of YouTube instructions, which resulted in a crashreport. The sticky said to put it in the crash archives, but apparently it's already in there ( automatically put in ) at https://crash.pmmp.io/view/3075315 .

No clue what happened, so I troubleshot and realised that the PocketMine Version had not yet updated to the latest Minecraft update 1.13.x. So I attempted to delete the server and wait for an up-to-date version to appear. Yet all the commands I found on the Internet didn't seem to work ( either I was using it wrong or because they were too ancient ). Can anybody help me delete it the server?

PHP Version: 7.3 MacOS
    PocketMine Version: 3.9.7

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Looks like the last server instance wasn't properly shut down (use the "stop" command or Ctrl+C). You can manually find the process in the process manager or just reboot your computer.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.