1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Guidance on Multi World

Discussion in 'Help' started by TibTuner04, Feb 2, 2020.

1. TibTuner04

TibTuner04 Creeper

Hello,
    I am looking to set up a server so I can play with my kids. We are all big Minecraft and I was looking to set up a PMMP server with MultiWorld and a few other plugins and have it set up kind of like the big servers like the Hive, etc. I was looking to do a Hub with a main survival world and then have a bunch of mini games and adventure maps as well.

The problem I am running in to is all of the mini games and adventure maps use command blocks which PMMP does not support. Does anyone know of anything I can do to make a server like this happen? Will command blocks be supported in the future?

I appreciate any and all guidance on this. Thank you!

2. Fadhel

Fadhel Witch

GitHub:
    dimbis
    Command blocks aren't implemented in Pocketmine but in the soon future they might implement it. You can use Plugins from https://poggit.pmmp.io to get some cool minigames.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    GamakCZ likes this.
  3. TibTuner04

TibTuner04 Creeper

Thanks! I did try playing with some of the plugins but they just didn't seem to fit what I am looking for. Would be awesome if I could use already built maps to play on.

PMMP uses Anvil map format, correct?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.