1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Give me the .... LINK

Discussion in 'Help' started by StuntzCo, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    [​IMG]
    nope

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    looks very much like some linux emulator, hence why do you have mixed / and \? And also /etc/ is a hint of linux. Much linux.

3. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

omg yes it finally worked thank you guys ok so that command is basically doing the same as the original just installing it from poggit instead of jenkins right ? and it takes me through the instal without needing the installer.sh file awsome ok tutorial time

4. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    You mean the message we have been trying to convey this entire time actually was realized!?!

JK, good luck on the tutorial :)

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  5. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

No, I understood that it was sposed to replace the installer.sh but I didn't fully understand till about halfway through the thread my main problem was finding the osx command instead of the wget also is there a windows command to install it I might want to put that under the video too becausee most people do use windows not osx or linux

6. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.