1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[Forum Game] Add to the sentence 2.0

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Eduardo, Jul 7, 2017.

1. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to

2. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the

french revolution

3. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode

4. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    Can we restart? This is getting out of control.

5. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange

6. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza
    (well resetting is boring)

7. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza and notifications

8. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza and notifications... After everything

9. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza and notifications... After everything has collapsed

10. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza and notifications... After everything has collapsed rebuliding started

11. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was notpissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza and notifications... After everything hascollapsed rebuliding started and everyone

12. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was notpissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more spam to cause the repo explode into strange pizza and notifications... After everything has collapsed rebuliding started and everyone went crazy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.