1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[Forum Game] Add to the sentence 2.0

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Eduardo, Jul 7, 2017.

1. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which

3. WinterBuild7074

WinterBuild7074 Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange

5. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the

6. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork

7. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed

8. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of

9. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and

10. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. Then after

11. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix.
    (more then 2 words)

12. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot

13. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe

14. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned

15. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the

16. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty

17. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it

18. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal

19. Eduardo

Eduardo Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xBeastMode
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused

20. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    If I can recall correctly, the dog was not pissing on my neighbour who was drunk, and definitely did drive a flying burrito. And he fell into a big meme of Shrek because a granny has killed dktapps with spoons which were huge and orange. Then the awesome fork was spammed full of bettys and Netflix. A bot named SOFe banned all the betty and it was brutal which caused more

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.