1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Forms (UI) seems to be not working.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by Devin, May 25, 2019.

1. Devin

Devin Witch

I have 2 UI plugins on my server. (Auction House, KitUI) If I try to use anyone, the starting UI would pop up but then if I press anything, it wouldn’t work. If I do /kits a UI pops up and then I press a button and nothing happens. Same for the auction house plugin. Please help. I also tried reinstalling FormsAPI but no help.

2. Archer

Archer Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    archerunlimited
    This issue has happened with me, do you have any UI plugins that do work? If not I’m afraid you will need another person to help you

3. Devin

Devin Witch

No I have no UI plugins that work. BUT, this might be something for developers but I will bring it up anyways. The FormAPI plugin has updated and now they removed 2 string code thing. So that might be the reason. My custom plugins dosent work as well. Which is really annoying.

4. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    Try adding the 2 plugin one by one, there might have conflict with each other

5. Devin

Devin Witch

Yup tried. Still no hope.

6. neb16

neb16 Witch

GitHub:
    developerneb101
    Yes those two plugins cannot be on the same server, sorry. You can try re writing them I guess

7. Devin

Devin Witch

What do you mean? Like I can’t have a formAPI plugin along with an kits plugin?

8. Devin

Devin Witch

But it requires FormAPI

9. neb16

neb16 Witch

GitHub:
    developerneb101
    No you cant have auctions and kit, there library's do not mix because it seems like they are using same variables. (I'm new to development so I that's just an educated guess)

10. Devin

Devin Witch

But if I just use kit then it doesn’t work. Still

11. neb16

neb16 Witch

GitHub:
    developerneb101
    Remove form api kits usually have there own library own

12. Devin

Devin Witch

okay lemme try. In the meantime, what about the auction house?

13. Levi

Levi Skeleton

GitHub:
    captainleviftw
    Try the same

14. Devin

Devin Witch

Yes Auction House seems to be working BUT, no KitUI doesn't. Well, it's okay I guess I can just make it so that the players need to type it in chat. No biggie :D I guess I'll mark this as solved now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.