1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Featured flag

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by GamakCZ, Aug 8, 2018.

1. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    How can I get the 'Featured' flag on poggit for my plugins? Is it possible for members who are not in the pmmp team?

2. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    I can't find the post where I found this, but I remember SOFe saying that a plugin has to be handpicked to be featured, but that it hasn't happened yet. I think they're in need of reviewers, so that may have an effect on it.

Winchester likes this.
  3. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    At them moment, there are no rules and or guidelines for the poggit reviewers when a plugin should get the "Featured" flag. So there are defiantly no steps for how to get Featured. But, in the case that we finally might start to consider plugins for Featuring (featuring would most likely be a team-descion anyways), following some of the things on the following list is not going to do any bad: (Please note that since these are not official, and more or less my view, and also only a excerpt you cannot rely on this and there's defiantly not a guarantee)
    - A useful and well written plugin. (minimal count of bugs, good code quality)
    - A very good description. (Show how to use, list features, give tips on usage, just describe&document what you have developed really, also GitHub wikis are not bad) Not the average 2 sentence one you find on most of the plugins on poggit.)
    - A plugin icon is always helpful
    - User friendliness
    - It should work, no broken features.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.