1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Every client with a different player time

Discussion in 'Development' started by EndermannbugZJFC, Aug 24, 2020.

1. EndermannbugZJFC

EndermannbugZJFC Slime

GitHub:
    endermanbugzjfc
    I'm making a player time system that every client will have a different player time. First, I make it so when the world loads, it will automatically stop the world time with Level->stopTime() and I used the SetTimePacket to set player's time. But for some reason, even I stopped the level time, the server will send a batch packet to reset the client's time to the original world time. I was thinking to cancel the BatchPackets but I don't know which should I cancel and which shouldn't because I can't find anything that can declare if it is a batched SetTimePacket or not. I even try to make a task that keeps sending the client SetTimePacket but this will make the world looks glitchy. Please tell me if there is a solution!

2. EndermannbugZJFC

EndermannbugZJFC Slime

GitHub:
    endermanbugzjfc
    Fixed by base64 encoding the buffer of the batch packet so I can check if it is a set time packet or not

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.