1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Error with getSafeSpawn()

Discussion in 'Development' started by SkySeven, Jul 28, 2017.

1. SkySeven

SkySeven Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    SkySevenMC
    Hello, I have one error with my plugin, when i teleport player :
    PHP:
    $this->getServer()->loadLevel($level);
    $player->teleport($this->getServer()->getLevelByName($level)->getSafeSpawn());
    after, I have it in the console :

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not tick level "world": Argument 4 passed to pocketmine\level\Level::addEntityMovement() must be of the type float, null given, called in phar:///home/fwpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Player.php on line 1576
    [Server thread/CRITICAL]: TypeError: "Argument 4 passed to pocketmine\level\Level::addEntityMovement() must be of the type float, null given, called in phar:///home/fwpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Player.php on line 1576" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/level/Level" at line 2886

thank you in advance :)
    sorry for my english :/

2. iTzAnTiFTW

iTzAnTiFTW Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    itzantiftw
    Try updating your PocketMine PHAR file (click here for latest stable build from jenkins server)

SkySeven likes this.
  3. SkySeven

SkySeven Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    SkySevenMC
    I have the same error but with more details :

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerMoveEvent' to 'PitchOut v1.0.0': Argument 2 passed to pocketmine\math\AxisAlignedBB::setBounds() must be of the type float, null given, called in phar:///home/fwpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/entity/Entity.php on line 1779 on pitchout\Main

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: TypeError: "Argument 2 passed to pocketmine\math\AxisAlignedBB::setBounds() must be of the type float, null given, called in phar:///home/fwpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/entity/Entity.php on line 1779" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/math/AxisAlignedBB" at line 52

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not tick level "world": Argument 4 passed to pocketmine\level\Level::addEntityMovement() must be of the type float, null given, called in phar:///home/fwpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Player.php on line 1576

[Server thread/CRITICAL]: TypeError: "Argument 4 passed to pocketmine\level\Level::addEntityMovement() must be of the type float, null given, called in phar:///home/fwpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Player.php on line 1576" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/level/Level" at line 2886

4. xXSirButterXx

xXSirButterXx Witch

GitHub:
    xxsirbutterxx
    I’ve seen this issue and I’ve already reported it. It’s just a matter of time when dk fixes it.

SkySeven likes this.
  5. SkySeven

SkySeven Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    SkySevenMC
    ok, i wait :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.