1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Error- cant run that in console!

Discussion in 'Development' started by Brant, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    when i type the command /outpost in game it returns the message 'Error- cant run that in console' can someone help me out?

the code is quite long so i dont want to spam this 1 post with 600 lines of code so ask for the code or tell me some where i can upload it

2. Xenophilicy

Xenophilicy Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    xenophilicy
    You probably have an instanceof check somewhere that wasn't purposefully added

3. Xenophilicy

GitHub:
    xenophilicy
    You can attach files to posts by the way

4. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    I wanted to attach the files but last time I did staff told me not to do it and use the code input instead so just trying not to get banned but thanks I’ll see if I can find the problem

5. Xenophilicy

GitHub:
    xenophilicy
    Well code blocks won't be 600 lines long anyways, they'll get cut off and an "extend" button will be added...

6. kriskotooBG

kriskotooBG Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    kriskotoobg
    You can paste the code to sites like pastebin or paste express, but i am not sure of link are allowed.

7. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    If you were using plugins from poggit, it wouldn't happen.

8. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    ? It’s a custom plugin that’s why I’m in the development part of the forums asking for help.... if it was a public plugin I would just report it to the dev

9. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    Then why you didn't send the code? Also, I'd reccommend to use just the code you understand... Because I can't really realise how this error could happen with your own code.

10. Brant

Brant Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    tetroyt
    Did you read anything that I put in the post?

11. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    Yep. I read everything. Staff won't ban you if you send your code. There are worse cases, whose didn't get banned.

Invy55 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.