1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Do you ever read something so stupid it's funny?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AppleDevelops, May 10, 2017.

1. I know I do all the time. In fact, less than 20 minutes ago, some kid said he DDoSed me, and knew all my info, all because I said that I didn't want to work for him. I'm legit crying it's so funny, he used an ip lookup and he claimed he DDoSed me when I crashed.

Attached Files:

2. isoz

isoz Spider

I've been working online since I was 17 and the thought of kids nowadays being born with technology on their hands always scared me in the sense that they would be so smart I would have tons of competition in some years but now that I own a server I clearly see that's not going to be a problem, kids seem uninterested, lazy and even dumber than my generation, maybe because the technology they're born with is so common that they don't care enough and take it for granted. The fact that the community in entirely on smartphones might not help the cause either.

3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    Hey! I'm apart of that generation and I'm still trying my hardest to learn all that I can about technology. Maybe most people have a lack of interest, but that doesn't include everyone.

4. isoz

isoz Spider

Didn't you tell me that your computer usage was limited to only when you were in school or something so that made it harder to update myplot or even test the code you were putting out?
    See, I admire your hunger to learn but maybe if you are so limited why take on a project as big as MyPlot especially when you said you can't test the updates you're making. The only time I tried your fork in my server I had to reset the world due to the amount of problems it brought, but that's entirely on me, should have not put it live at first.

5. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    Within the next week all that will be changed and I will be able to test my projects one my own. I will also be able to do better work with an IDE. Currently I can only work at school, but that ends this week.

6. isoz

isoz Spider

That's great to hear, I hope you understand my concerns about releasing untested code. Thank you for your contributions tho!

7. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    @SOFe does that too! :rolleyes:

8. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    In his defence, I think you'll find that @jasonwynn10 has not actually 'released' his version of this plugin on either github or poggit, so as you correctly state, you have only yourself to blame :)

9. MioTaku

MioTaku Witch

GitHub:
    uselesswaifu
    lol "noballs" xD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.