1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Different Worlds

Discussion in 'Help' started by zxsteve, May 14, 2020.

1. zxsteve

zxsteve Creeper

Good day everyone,

I have a PocketMine server set up on my Ubuntu box, connected OK - everything is great. Can cross play with Kindle, Android and XBOX (although XBOX cannot play split screen :-( )
    However I have configured two worlds in pocketmine.yml (the standard World[] and then another called Creative[])
    The question I have is how do I get the players from one world to another? Is there a command they can run to teleport? Is there something else I need to do.

Many thanks
    zxsteve

2. Diduhless

Diduhless Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Diduhless
    There is no command for it. Use a public plugin like ManyWorlds.

3. zxsteve

zxsteve Creeper

Ok great thank you. And just so I know does this load a new world for everyone playing or just the person making the command?

4. Diduhless

Diduhless Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Diduhless
    If you load a world, it will be loaded for everyone. Also I can make you a simple plugin with a /world command if needed

5. zxsteve

zxsteve Creeper

OK thanks - I will try the plugin first and see how I get on. Thank you for your help

6. zxsteve

zxsteve Creeper

It would appear that ManyWorlds is not supporting API 3.1.12 :-( I will look for an alterntive

Error:

Starting ManyWorlds 2.2.0
    ErrorException: ""continue" targeting switch is equivalent to break". Did you mean to use "Continue 2"?" (EXCEPTION) in "plugins/manyworlds.phar/src/aliuly/manyworlds/MwLvDat" at line 86
    etc
    etc

I now have the plugin "Worlds" which works.
    My next question is how do I configure the worlds in my "pocketmine.yml" file so that they are different ypes (e.g. survival vs creative)
    Can anyone provide an example please

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  7. Diduhless

Diduhless Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Diduhless
    There is no option to do that, you need a plugin for it (I don't know any public plugin that does that).

8. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    GamakCZ likes this.
  9. Andres64636

Andres64636 Creeper

Someone knows how to invite my friends to the server? I am a ps4 player
    Thank you

10. JviguyGamesYT

JviguyGamesYT Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    jviguy
    they need to have an android or windows 10 device server support for ps4 is not yet released so they have to use an app like mineproxy (android) or pocketmine-mp(android) or pocketmine-mp for windows 10 and linux or macOS its very easy to setup for them u give them the server ip they can go on to mineproxy and put the ip in the said server address box on pocket mine they start their server then go to their friends and find the server join and use the command /transferserver (ip they want to go too) (port leave empty if the port is 19132) If ur hosting ur server through pocketmine make sure ur port forwarded or else they will only be able to join locally theres plenty of videos on the topic just look on youtube how to port forward (your router name) make sure the port ur forwarding is 19132 not 25655 19132 is the bedrock server default port 25655 is the java default port if u want to get a host name noip is very easy but if u want .tk theres another website but i forgot the name lol.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  11. mmm545

mmm545 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    mmm545
    ask dis in another thread
    edit: nvm someone already answered

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.