1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

DDOS / Unhandled raw packet

Discussion in 'Help' started by dadodasyra, Aug 22, 2020.

1. dadodasyra

dadodasyra Witch

GitHub:
    dadodasyra
    Hello, I activated the pocketmine debug to see where a problem came from and at the same time I received millions of lines like the one below, I think there are 10,000 per minute . For security reasons and I imagine that it is prohibited I would not disclose the ip but I can assure you that these are ips of a host, small companies often coming from China and the US (while 98% of my players are in France).

I feel like it's ddos and I would like to have confirmation to be sure. I have a good anti ddos on the machine but I have the impression that here it is the same bug as on java or the packet spam overloads the network stack of the server, like bots or other. I've never had a problem like this, the server becomes accessible in-game and on the console no longer responds to command or Ctrl + C executions, I have to kill via a Ctrl + Z.

Code:
    [20:38:08] [Server thread/DEBUG]: Unhandled raw packet from IP 123: 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

2. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    I'd recommend to change hosting to some with ddos protection. I have never had any problem with that.

3. dadodasyra

dadodasyra Witch

GitHub:
    dadodasyra
    it is Pocketmine which is overloaded, the anti ddos does not block the packets because the ddos was not powerful enough to down the flow of the machine. Note that I am at Hetzner, who have a much better anti ddos than other dubious host

4. Marsel

Marsel Creeper

hi, is the problem fixed? I also have PMMP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.