1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Creating wings with particle?

Discussion in 'Development' started by korado531m7, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HBIDamian

HBIDamian HBIDamian Staff Member

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    This thread is indeed in the right section. If it wasn't, then it would be moved to the FACEPALM section. :)

2. HBIDamian

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    I'm Surprised that no one has reported you.

Sandertv and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  3. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    For writing code that replicates something you've done? You have no grounds to pursue any legal action against any code he writes, it has to be blantantly copied. Maybe you should think before you tap the keys on your keyboard next time ;)

Muqsit, HimbeersaftLP and dktapps like this.
  4. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    Bullshit. That stuff is easy. If you ever actually attempted it... Just a little maths, and a little Google...

5. XenialDan

XenialDan Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    thebigsmilexd
    Code it. If it takes you less than 3 days, i believe you. Otherwise its same like your other shitty empty promises.

6. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Erm I don't want to brag but I made sphere code quite easily. It only took me about an hour(?)
    PHP:
    public function fillShape() {
    $radiusSquared pow($this->radius2);
    $targetX $this->center->x;
    $targetY $this->center->y;
    $targetZ $this->center->z;
    $minX Math::floorFloat($targetX $this->radius);
    $maxX Math::floorFloat($targetX $this->radius) + 1;
    $minY max(Math::floorFloat($targetY $this->radius), 0);
    $maxY min(Math::floorFloat($targetY $this->radius) + 1BaseShape::MAX_WORLD_HEIGHT);
    $minZ Math::floorFloat($targetZ $this->radius);
    $maxZ Math::floorFloat($targetZ $this->radius) + 1;
    for(
    $x $maxX$x >= $minX$x--) {

$xs = ($targetX $x) * ($targetX $x);
      for(
    $y $maxY$y >= $minY$y--) {

$ys = ($targetY $y) * ($targetY $y);
        for(
    $z $maxZ$z >= $minZ$z--) {

$zs = ($targetZ $z) * ($targetZ $z);
          if(
    $xs $ys $zs $radiusSquared) {

$randomName $this->blocks[array_rand($this->blocks)];

$randomBlock is_numeric($randomName) ? Item::get($randomName)->getBlock() : Item::fromString($randomName)->getBlock();
            if(
    $randomBlock !== || strtolower($randomName) === "air") {

$this->level->setBlock(new Vector3($x$y$z), $randomBlockfalsefalse);
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
    With a little google research I came up with this and it worked.

Now... back on topic...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  7. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    Sandertv likes this.
  8. HBIDamian

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    I got to admit, when you invited me (and others) to your server, and tested that out, it was pretty good. :)

HimbeersaftLP, Muqsit and Sandertv like this.
  9. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    How about we all take a second to calm down here? Let's look at the truth of the matter. You're talking shit to the person who has managed to drag PocketMine out of the dust and inspired others to help him. Truth be told here, I haven't seen you do anything helpful for anybody on this forum. You post negatively oriented posts, act like you're top shit, talk to people as if you invented programming and to top it off you threatened legal action on someone with no permissable grounds to do so.

Forgive me if I'm drawing the wrong conclusion here but I'd say you're trying to draw attention to yourself or you think you're above everyone else on this forum.

Now can we get this thread back on topic instead of arguing about who can code what?

10. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    You want async support? Well, async support has nothing to do with the sphere algorithm at all, except that it is probably a bit harder to copy because of more needed to be refactored...

If your code is structured well, it can even take very little time.
    https://github.com/LegendOfMCPE/Wor...jects/Space/Sphere/SolidSphereBlockStream.php
    How long do you expect a class like this to be needed for?
    Well-structured code is the code where you basically only need to write the code relevant for the specific thing you are doing. In WorldEditArt, however buggy the cassettes (undo/redo + chunked sync block updating) might end up to be, they will have nothing to do with the sphere algorithm at all.

Muqsit, HimbeersaftLP and Sandertv like this.
  11. imYannic

imYannic Baby Zombie

I think you deserve a ban for that unhelpful trashtalking you do! One day you will find out that you are not that Albert Einstein brain you think you are. Anyways if you dont have anything helpful to post, leave this thread. Just because you got it working you must not feel triggered if anyone else attempts it, seriously you piss me off and that is not the first time you act like this, remind the old forums where a person tried the same and you kept shittalking in this thread too. Just stop programming if you can not deal with the fact that other people do similar things like you and your unique invention slowly becomes one of tousands of inventions.

I wait for a reply with caps on and some misleading shit like you did to me in the old forums. Remember?

12. HBIDamian

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    [​IMG]

HimbeersaftLP, Sandertv and dktapps like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.