1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Coronavirus Opinion?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ethaniccc, Mar 14, 2020.

?

Opinion?

1. Taking it too far

2. Safety First

3. In the middle

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    So, as you know, there is a new pandemic: the coronavirus.

I want to know your opinion if people around you (based of your own experiences) are taking the pandemic too far (such as fighting over toilet paper), or if they are taking the proper procedures (and not overreacting to it) to stop the spread of it).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Fourth answer: I don't live in USA and whatever shit USA is doing has nothing to do with me.

Most people on this forum are not American. What if I ask you about your opinion whether Vatican is taking it too far :)

3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    I'm honestly not sure at this point. I know media does often exaggerate things.
    I think he was asking about people in general, and just used the US as an example, since the virus is in most of the world already.

4. SOFe

GitHub:
    sof3
    So you're looking for an "in general" answer that applies to both lockdowns and "you don't need masks if you aren't sick". Good question.

5. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    I wasn't the one asking. I was just clarifying the question for you.

6. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    Here is some clarification:

7. SOFe

GitHub:
    sof3
    That's why the poll makes no sense. Apparently some countries take it too far and some countries should be safety first and some countries are in the middle. Asking about the issue in the whole world without specification is not meaningful.

XdmingXD likes this.
  8. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    It depends on how you, the reader, interpret it. I am asking for people, in their opinion, if people are taking it too far. That would be based on their own experience, which makes up their vote, which is their opinion.

9. SOFe

GitHub:
    sof3
    So this poll ends up as a demographic survey on the forum population.

10. XdmingXD

XdmingXD Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xdmingxd
    They, asking these kind of question, STILL are trying to trust some government which is notorious for talking sh*t, or some organization. Yeah non-sense.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  11. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    I was clearly asking for the opinion of others on the specified topic. It shows nothing about the demographics. For example, someone in the USA could think the government is overreacting, or, "taking it too far", while someone else in the USA could think the government is taking proper procedure, or, "safety first". The only demographics that have ever been brought up is when I used the USA as an example, and when you used Vatican as an example. This opinion is merely based off the experiences of the person.

12. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    Governments may be questionable, but less questionable than those unreliable sources of information.

13. XdmingXD

XdmingXD Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    xdmingxd
    No.
    The problem is that opinion on what? The panic? Safety procedures or comments on the tik tok girl licking the toilet seat on the plane, etc.
    I have already pointed out 3 topic, which one you want? General idea? That's fine, but you are way too general
    btw the data from this forum is not reliable, why are you looking for such data? :D

Muqsit, SOFe and ethaniccc like this.
  14. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    I just want the opinion of other people on this forum. I'm not looking for anything.

Ok, I see your point. Was probably SOFe's point too. I'll rephrase the question

15. SOFe

GitHub:
    sof3
    My point is that whatever results you get in the poll, it is directly related to the demographics of the users. For example, trying to ask a group of people "do you think the female toilet is too crowded" in a shopping complex without considering the gender of respondents would result in an answer that varies almost directly with the variance of gender ratio, which has a variance of 25% in general, much greater than the variance you might expect to even get from a reasonable survey.

16. jaisome2596

jaisome2596 Creeper

GitHub:
    no
    Probably more than a year has passed, but people are still afraid and some countries still can't cope with the infection. However, it seems to me that there is no need to despair. There is a lesson to be learned from this whole story. In general, during the lockdown, I found myself a new hobby. I have read all the books about the witcher and completed all the games about him. If I liked playing games, I never read. If you want to discuss something from the category of reading, then welcome. Now I am reading this book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094NMRWPJ

17. savi87

savi87 Creeper

I have been start my new juice wrld merch store at CRONA time and the sales are good as well. But in the recent times these are decreased rapidly.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.