1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

ClassNotFoundException CallbackTask

Discussion in 'Development' started by Gold, Dec 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold

Gold Silverfish

GitHub:
    goldcodes
    where would I learn?

2. Gold

Gold Silverfish

GitHub:
    goldcodes
    Whats is wrong with this? Invalid Array Given
    Screenshot 2016-12-07 at 12.35.43 PM.png

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Do you know what you are writing? Your SAT class's constructor requires a `Main` as the argument, but you are passing an array.
    First of all do you know what __construct means? Do you know what [$this, "gameTask"] means in terms of programming? Do you know what class SAT means?
    If you don't understand them, my suggestion is, delete all the code and start writing according to what you understand. If you don't understand, learn; copying isn't an effective way of learning in this case.

4. Gold

Gold Silverfish

GitHub:
    goldcodes
    I need to pass an array so gameTask works but I dont understand the api...

5. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    It is not the API. It is fundamental knowledge about PHP argument passing. And, this is PMMP forums, not PHP forums. Please go to somewhere else like StackOverflow if you want to ask about pure progrmaming questions not related to PocketMine.

Actually this thread didn't need to exist in the first place if there weren't fundamental PHP questions. This thread is no longer meaningful for any future readers due to its irrelevance from the PMMP API, as well as that we have already made it clear that CallbackTask shall be deprecated forever. Locked.

LilCrispy2o9 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.