1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

ChunkUtils extension is missing. Where to find the dll?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rockett, May 2, 2019.

1. Rockett

Rockett Creeper

GitHub:
    rockettsword
    Hello,

I have a problem with Loading Chunks on my server. Its very very very slowly. Now i read someone that the mission of the ChunkUtils extension could be the problem.

i did it and i get the following error:
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll' (tried: /home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll (/home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll: invalid ELF header), /home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll.so (/home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll' (tried: /home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll (/home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll: invalid ELF header), /home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll.so (/home/pi/pmine/bin/php7/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20170718/php_pocketmine_chunkutils.dll.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
    Now i started to looking for that .dll file... but i cant find it anywhere...
    I dont running any Plugins on that Server.
    Version says: PocketMine-MP 3.8.1 für Minecraft: Bedrock Edition v1.11.0 (Protokollversion 354)
    Im running it on a Raspberry PI 3 b with pi64 os.

i have 2 servers. One i build my self with tutorials running on newest php version 7.3.4 and for the other i used a script i found in the internet that builds everythink from its own. This script installed php 7.2 while building the server.

but the command php -v says that. I dont think u need this information but the forum Readme says i should provide all information i can collect.
    Code:
    PHP 7.3.4 (cli) (built: Apr 30 2019 09:31:40) ( ZTS )
    Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v3.3.4, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies

i hope someone can help me... And if this chunk utilitis stuff isnt the problem. What else can help me?

thx a lot!

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
  3. Rockett

Rockett Creeper

GitHub:
    rockettsword
    I still dont realy understand how this github stuff works :) i just download the compile.sh with wget and start it? Thats all? :) And the rest does the script? Or do i have to download all the files at the link?

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    nvm it seems that aarch64 support hasn't been added yet: https://github.com/pmmp/php-build-scripts/blob/master/compile.sh#L214
    Compile.sh is the only file you need for compiling your php binary, you can download it by cloning the GitHub repo or wgeting this link.
    Then you can run it with the flags that you want, for reference, here's the ones the official binary uses:
    Code:
    ./compile.sh -t linux64 -j 4 -f -u -g -l

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.