1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Question Chunk loading glitch

Discussion in 'Questions about This Forum' started by AppleDevelops, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Whenever I use PC gen, my chunks don't load unless the player remains in the chunk for 4 seconds. This is on the main world and it always happens on my main server, my test server never gets it for some reason. Does anyone else get this, or is it just me?

[​IMG]

2. Zayd

Zayd Witch

GitHub:
    ZaydPE
    This is probably due to the amount of chunk-errors/conflicts when using a different formatted world, although I have no certainty. It might also be your pocketmine.yml, in which you can change chunk-loading/view control etc.

3. Not PC gen, this affects my only my main server, my local server doesn’t get this issue. I’ve modified the pocketmine.yml and put it to default and had the same issues.

4. Zayd

Zayd Witch

GitHub:
    ZaydPE
    Contact your host. There logically can't be an explanation unless the servers have any difference between each other, including plugins that may or may not handle chunk loading, software, and much more.

5. Irish

Irish Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    irishpacks
    This isn't a host issue for one. But my theories are A) the client side bug is still there or B) you're using an anvil world without the extension Dylan made.

6. Pizzahaet

Pizzahaet Spider

GitHub:
    pizzahaet
    Where can I get this extension you speak of?

7. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    If you're taking about the C# extension, it's optional. It's only meant for performance.
    http://php.net/manual/en/internals2.ze1.zendapi.php

8. Irish

Irish Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    irishpacks
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.