1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Cant join server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Destroyer57, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

Made a vps server and cant connect to my pocketmine server. Keeps loading on server loading.

EDIT : other people can join it. But when i do so doesnt work. I even tried a vpn.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    I've once run into this issue on my mobile carrier, where I could not connect to a minecraft server only endlessly stuck on whatever it was.

If you are trying to connect via a mobile network, change your APN settings to only use IPv4 instead of IPv4/IPv6 (mixed) or IPv6. Connect again, and you should be able to join your server.

If you are trying to connect via WiFi, force to only use IPv4 in Network Settings (but make sure your ISP supports IPv4, in the wild case where it dropped it for whatever reason). You could also force IPv4 in your router settings.

3. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

It requires root i dont want to void my warranty

4. JUSTaMod

JUSTaMod Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    justamod
    Don't think that requires a root. I'm assuming your on Android... Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your mobile carriers APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN. Idk, don't have an Android.

Aericio likes this.
  5. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    Yes, that is correct. You don't need root in order to change your APN settings.

6. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

I use wifi

7. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    Ignore previous post (deleted it).

If that is the case, disable IPv6 on the router instead of on your device to prevent it from utilizing IPv6. Can you provide me with the brand and model of your router?

You should be able to find it very easily anyways, though.

8. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

I cant acces to my router since my father has changed the password

9. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    In that case, your out of luck. Just to test; can you try to change your server's port to something other than 19132? Who knows, maybe the port has been blocked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Besides that, I can't think of anything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.