1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

can't connect to server (ports opened)

Discussion in 'Help' started by CupidonSauce173, Jan 21, 2019.

1. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    Hey, first time that I have this issue.

I am running CentOS 7 on VMware and I installed pmmp, okay for now everything is good and I also opened the ports using firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=19132/tcp --permanent (opened for udp too) and reloaded (firewall-cmd --reload). I still can't join.

I use the last version of pmmp - 3.5.6 and ye

I tried to reboot the vm but it still not working. On my other VPS it works but when it comes to my own wifi, it doesn't, why ?

2. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    oh and when I firewall-cmd --list-ports I see the 19132/tcp and 19132/udp ports

3. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

ufw allow udp 19132
    ufw allow tcp 19132

CupidonSauce173 likes this.
  4. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    Yes but huh it's the same thing as my previous commands. It only open ports when the firewall is up, anyway I even unabled the firewall and I still couldnt connect.

5. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Do you mean that this VM is running on your on WiFi? If so, you'll have to forward the port at your router too. Refer to this guide, or go to https://portforward.com/ for instructions specific to your router model.

6. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    Okay thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.