1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Cant connect stuck in Locating Server

Discussion in 'Help' started by tryger09, May 3, 2019.

1. tryger09

tryger09 Creeper

Hello i have tried setting up a pocketmine server on 3 different computers. i have port fowarding setup and everything as i was already experienced with port fowarding because i have hosted web servers in the past.

so to the problem. When i disconnect from my wifi and go to mobile data and then type in my wifis external ip address and port i have setup on. It doesnt work.But if i join locally it works just fine.

when i try to join i see in the console that i joined with entity id # but i just stay stuck on locating server and never actually get in,

note that i am hosting from android at this point and dont plan to go to linux agian as my linux computer is only 32 bit

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The Android device you're hosting it on is a different one that the one you're playing on, right?

Well, if it is actually 32 bit then it's probably slower than your Android device and highly power inefficient.

3. tryger09

tryger09 Creeper

=================================
    i am hosting on this device --> https://www.walmart.com/ip/Zimtown-...-4K-2K-2GB-16GB-Media-TV-Box-Player/754591257

its a android tv box it is 64bit i stopped using my linux computer because 32 bit isnt supported and yes i am playing on different android device

edit: and the tv box stays connected at all times

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.