1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Cannot connect to server error

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mohagames205, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Mohagames205

Mohagames205 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    mohagames205
    Hi everyone

Yesterday I setup Pocketmine MP and I portforwarded and tried a site like "canyouseeme" to see if my port is open. Now I can connect to the server with the external IP but users that are not on my network can't join the server. I entered the "version" command and this is the output [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running PocketMine-MP 3.3.2 for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition v1.7.0 (protocol version 291). My friends on are running Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.7, so I don't understand why it won't work. I also tried disabling Windows Firefall but that also didn't work. I hope you guys can help!

2. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

Disable firewall in router config. Or lower firewall settings

3. Switchbladed

Switchbladed Creeper

What error message do they see when trying to connect? Do you see any errors in the server console? If you can see an error in the server console (mentions of them trying to connect) you will be able to tell if it's an issue with the network or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.