1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Cannot connect from android device

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by TheNoobNoOne, Dec 30, 2018.

1. TheNoobNoOne

TheNoobNoOne Creeper

Hi

Just started the server using the docker image from here:
    https://github.com/crscheid/pocketmine-mp
    Docker is running on a server on my local LAN.

The server starts and version tell me:
    This server is running PocketMine-MP 3.5.2 for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition v1.8.0 (protocol version 313)

I can log into this server using the Win10 client. The server is listed on the "Friends" tab and everything works fine.
    If I start MineCraft (v. 1.8.0) on my android phone I can see the server in the "friends" tab. But I am not able to connect. It says: "Der kunne ikke opretteles forbindelse til verdenen" translates to: "It was not possible to connect to the world". No further explanation...

Any good ideas to how I should proceed debugging this?

I did try to raise the debug level in the pocketmine.yml file from 1 to 3 but there is nothing in the logs (or console when attached to the docker container) when I try to connect from my phone.

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Is the docker container running on the same device as you tried to join from first (the Windows one)? Because if so, there may be a firewall that's blocking you from playing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.