1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Can someone please help me with bettervote plugins

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by Mrniceguy123, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Mrniceguy123

Mrniceguy123 Silverfish

im trying to give my players vote keys when they vote but i just cant figure how!. I tried putting the command next to [commands:] but it didnt work. I replaced the title command with vote command but still didnt work please help.

api-key: "mXnRwFPfN2G5BRYjly0G1pr2teyH4qQvqC" # API Key from https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/servers/manage/.
    commands:
    # Commands to be executed when a player claims their vote.
    # They should not include the first "/" and they should be encased in quotes.
    # It is recommended to encase the username variable in escaped quotes (\") to make sure it
    # is sent as one argument to the command to ensure they get all of their rewards.
    # List of useable variables:
    # {username}: The player's in game username
    # {displayname}: The player's display/nick name
    # {x}: The player's X coordinate
    # {y}: The player's Y coordinate
    # {z}: The player's Z coordinate
    - "key Vote 2 {player}"
    - "title \"{username}\" title &aVote"
    - "title \"{username}\" subtitle &7Thanks for voting!"
    # If droprewards is true, rewards will be dropped on the floor if a player's inventory is full
    # If droprewards if false, rewards will dissapear if a player's inventory is full
    droprewards: true
    items:
    # Items to be given to a player when they claim their vote.
    # They should follow the format: "item_name:meta:amount:name:enchant_name:enchant_level".
    # "name" can either be a custom name, or "default" to have no custom name.
    # "item_name", "meta", "amount" & "name" must all come before any enchantments.
    # "enchant_name:enchant_level" can be repeated as many times as you want.
    # Enchantments from PiggyCustomEnchants are also supported, use them the same as regular enchants.
    # They should also always be encased in quotes to make sure they get parsed properly.
    - "air:0:1"

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    What crates plugin do you use? What's the command to give keys to players?

Primus likes this.
  3. Mrniceguy123

Mrniceguy123 Silverfish

Bettervoting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.