1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Broken Chunks

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dblcut3, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dblcut3

Dblcut3 Spider Jockey

So, there are some chunks in my worlds that will not load and are just void. The areas around these few broken chunks are perfectly in tact though. This causes an issue because whenever a player goes into the broken chunk area, there is a serverwide glitch where teleporting does not work until the server is restarted.

Is there any way to fix a broken chunk, or is there a way to block people from entering a certain area? Thanks :)

2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Never heard about broken chunks. Screenshot?

3. Dblcut3

Dblcut3 Spider Jockey

Yeah, not sure if that was the correct term to use. Basically its that when you fly around, chunks will load - but some will not no matter what. And they tend to cause a lot of lag if a player is near them. And when I went back to the area by the way, I think I may have fixed some of it by world editing in blocks but Im not sure.
    [​IMG]
    The chunks on all sides of it will load in, but there are a few here that will not load in.

4. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    This happened to me on my server. They eventually loaded, but they took a lot longer than other chunks.

5. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Oh, that weird bug. BugFix is WIP, expect it in some weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.