1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Block break limit in 1 second

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Lorak9904, May 2, 2017.

1. Lorak9904

Lorak9904 Witch

Hi, im trying to make some anti - cheat plugin, which counts every block destroyed by player in 1 or half a second. If number of breaked blocks is bigger than 6 in half a second, something is happening. For example kicking player out of server. I think it is possible, but won't it be too laggy...?

2. Pitstopers

Pitstopers Baby Zombie

3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    possibly lag. possibly instant-break. possibly gamemode creative. All need accounted for

4. Lorak9904

Lorak9904 Witch

No, there isn't anything what im looking for
    In alpha hack, one hack named ,,tap destroy" destroys 6-8 blocks per one hit... Its faster then destroying blocks in creative gamemode... So my question is - how to count blocks destroyed by player in some period of time... So my question is - how to count breaked blocks by player, in some period of time, starting again and again if player breaks new block...

5. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    PocketMine-MP has built-in anti-cheat which prevents instant-breaking hacks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.