1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Announcement Beta release of Poggit

Discussion in 'News' started by SOFe, Jan 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    so only limited amounts of users can even vote in checked?

2. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    All logged in users can vote once for each checked plugin at the moment, but when we sort out 'reputable members' or whatever it will be, only they will be able to see and vote for checked plugins. Or something like that!

jasonwynn10 and Jack Noordhuis like this.
  3. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    by making it reputable member ONLY is kind of backlogging our self out of voters in this current state
    we already need reviewers to check for plugins personally i think it's kinda a unnessary step to require more selected users to vote again
    you should also make a clear line between voting/rating because it is good and voting/rating because it's safe
    since normally the safeness is dealt with reviewers only (on omd PMMP forum etc)
    only then the quality is dealt with by user's votes of 1-5 votes

4. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Hopefully only safe stuff will make it to 'checked', and it'll stay as it is with Checked plugins visible to all logged in users for voting until it's necessary to change.

jasonwynn10 and Thunder33345 like this.
  5. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    why/what would make it necessary to be changed?

6. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Not sure yet, but when there are a hundred voted plugins available I doubt 'checked' will still be visible, the idea being to keep the quality high.

7. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    but the newer plugins need some sort of exposure and i dont think we should reley that on only a certain minority
    yeah i can see there's still concepts that needs a lot of sorting out

8. Zeusxl60

Zeusxl60 Creeper

GitHub:
    zeusxl60
    Will there be a php 8 or 9 so we can get the items that have recently been added to the game?

9. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    You're joking, right?

Wrong place. Your question is entirely irrelevant to this thread.

Whatever you think you know about PHP and PMMP: You're wrong. PHP version doesn't determine what blocks and items can be implemented in PMMP directly.

10. Zeusxl60

Zeusxl60 Creeper

GitHub:
    zeusxl60
    Sorry, I'm new here, and thanks. Where would I go, and does the pocketmine-mp.phar determine the blocks and items? Thanks, Zeusxl60

11. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    Make a thread in General or Off-Topic for that type of thing.

Yes, the phar file contains the server's code, therefore it determines what the server does. However, there isn't a specific phar that contains all of the blocks and items in 1.1. There are different branches and versions of phar files you can use, but the only suggested branch is master, because it's the most stable.

12. Zeusxl60

Zeusxl60 Creeper

GitHub:
    zeusxl60
    Ok, thanks for the help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.