1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

bed tile crash server

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Doxestic, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Doxestic

Doxestic Spider Jockey

hi there when i or player go throw a area in a world it crash server here is error
    what should i do for it?
    pls help my server havent run for 2 days
    no plugin have problem and it worked will 4 days ago and when i stoped server and when i started again this happend

Attached Files:

2. OguzhanUmutlu

OguzhanUmutlu Witch

GitHub:
    OguzhanUmutlu
    Copy your worlds folder to your desktop. Remove worlds one by one. There is fake NBT. Maybe there is illegal block or smt.

3. Doxestic

Doxestic Spider Jockey

sorry i saw it late i know which world crash server and which part of world (there is area when you enter this error come) but i dont want to delete this world pls help me fix world not delete it

4. OguzhanUmutlu

OguzhanUmutlu Witch

GitHub:
    OguzhanUmutlu
    It was happened to my server. It is like chunk ban. It is faster than AlwaysSpawn or another things. First you need to delete your player data. Second you need to set world's spawn to very far. Third open showcoordinates and find when you are being chunk banned.(If there is LoadAllWorlds disable it. If it crashes when you enter and if you were deleted your data you need to change default world in server.properties)

5. Doxestic

Doxestic Spider Jockey

so wheb i find it what should i do?

6. IvanCraft623

IvanCraft623 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    IvanCraft623
    Delete the chunk

7. Doxestic

Doxestic Spider Jockey

how?
    with plugin or there is a command for it?

8. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    Use NBTExplorer to delete the chunk. You need to change the .mcapm file extension to .mca

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.