1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[ATERNOS] I can not connect to the Pocketmine server/Я не могу подключится к серверу PocketMine

Discussion in 'Help' started by SMorganYu, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SMorganYu

SMorganYu Creeper

Здравствуйте! У меня такая проблема у меня minecraft pe 1.14.1.2 BETA. И когда я подключаюсь к серверу с pocketmine у меня пишет Поиск сервера и так стоит. А в консоли пишется что я подключен. Я заходил на сервер через эмулятор Bluestacks и там все без проблем заходило.
    А также я пробывал заходить на bedrock версии сервера, через телефон у меня заходило. Можете пожалуйста помочь

Hello! I have such a problem I have minecraft pe 1.14.1.2 BETA. And when I connect to the server with pocketmine, it says Locating Server, and so it costs. And in the console it says that I'm connected. I went to the server through the Bluestacks emulator and everything went there without problems.
    My friends can connect to the server, but I can’t

And also I tried to go on the bedrock server version through the phone I went. Can you please help

Заранее спасибо!
    Thanks!

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Can you join other (PocketMine) servers fine?

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  3. SMorganYu

SMorganYu Creeper

Yes, I can

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Can you not join the server regardless if you're connected via W-LAN or mobile data?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.