1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

API 3.0.0-ALPHA2 won't work on this plugin?!

Discussion in 'Help' started by rektpixel, Jan 19, 2017.

1. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

I changed all my plugins to api 3.0.0-ALPHA2 so they would work with the new pocketmine build. and yes all the plugins work and were compatible apart from one plugin called MoreCommands I did triple check the plugin.yml and even all the other files in the plugin to make sure i hadn't missed anything but there was no error I had made the plugin would say it's incompatible when I had changed the api to say 3.0.0-ALPHA2 this is very strange and I have know idea what's causing it to do this :/ anyone have a reason / solution for this?

I have attached the zip file below

Jack Noordhuis
    @Jack Noordhuis
    (idk how to tag people)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    No idea why you tagged me lol

Double check the api version in the plugin.yml, you left the L in alpha as lowercase (it should be in uppercase) ;)

3. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

o wow. xD I tagged you because I originally thought you made this plugin then I noticed you didn't. a while back a saw something on github with you having something to do with this plugin but that was probably something els I got mixed up with this. and also thx for fixing my dumb mistake :-:

Jack Noordhuis likes this.
  4. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    I started making a plugin with the same name well over a year ago and ended up forgetting about it (along with a bunch of other plugins)

5. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    lol... maybe I ought to make it non-case-sensitive

Magicode likes this.
  6. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    That would probably help :) I made the same mistake a couple weeks back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.