1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Any resource packs that work

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kabluinc, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Kabluinc

Kabluinc Baby Zombie

Hi, I'm trying the API3/network branch and I have php compiled with OpenSSL but I cant find any resource packs that work. Could anyone link me to any that work with pmmp?

All the ones iv found online have the pack_manifest.json which don't work. I need one with manifest.json

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Most work actually, but you need to make sure your zip is made correctly. When you open the zip file it should direct to the files directly, not with any folders in between the zip and the manifest.json file. Most authors like to put the name of their texture pack first, so you have to unpack it and make it a zip again after removing the folder.

3. Sandertv

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Also note that texture packs on servers are very buggy at the moment; Not because of PMMP, but because of MCPE.

4. Kabluinc

Kabluinc Baby Zombie

This is the files inside all the resource packs iv found. Always says Manifest.json not found. Iv tried renaming pack_manifest.json to manifest.json but it says its invalid or incomplete.

http://imgur.com/a/0HDX2

5. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
    Can you give me that php binary lol

6. Sandertv

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Make sure your files are in a zip folder that doesn't exist out of another file, and yes, you do need a manifest.json.

TheDiamondYT likes this.
  7. Kabluinc

Kabluinc Baby Zombie

the files in the zip file don't have a sub folder before the actual files. after u open the zip, u can see the files instantly. However the problem is I cant find a single resource pack online that has the manifest.json file.

8. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
    Import it into MCPE, and it will convert it for you AFAIK.

brokiem and dktapps like this.
  9. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    If you import older ones into MCPE >= 1.0.4 (with pack_manifest.json) it will automatically convert them to the new format. You can then copy them off your device, zip them up and throw them on the server.

I may implement automatic upgrading at some stage, but currently I don't know enough about the manifest format to be able to do this.

10. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
    I converted SeusPE shaders.

New format
    Code:
    {
       "format_version" : 1,
       "header" : {
          "description" : "Twitter: Gabriel Paixão\nYouTube: Gabriel Paixão\nG+: Gabriel Paixão",
          "name" : "SEUS PE v10.1 beta 2",
          "uuid" : "bd67803f-2730-34bd-9e55-ac4a15aecdf9",
          "version" : [ 1, 0, 0 ]
       },
       "modules" : [
          {
             "description" : "Twitter: Gabriel Paixão\nYouTube: Gabriel Paixão\nG+: Gabriel Paixão",
             "type" : "resources",
             "uuid" : "bfeba61c-3577-30d6-98bb-4f0a77aa3b3b",
             "version" : [ 1, 0, 0 ]
          }
       ]
    }

Old format
    Code:
    {
      "header": {
        "pack_id": "SEUSPE",
        "name": "SEUS PE v10.1 beta 2",
        "packs_version": "v10.1",
        "description": "Twitter: Gabriel Paixão\nYouTube: Gabriel Paixão\nG+: Gabriel Paixão",
        "modules": [
          {
            "description": "Twitter: Gabriel Paixão\nYouTube: Gabriel Paixão\nG+: Gabriel Paixão",
            "version": "v10.1",
            "uuid": "idk",
            "type": "resources"
          }
        ]
      }
    }

brokiem and dktapps like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.