1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

animal, mob spawning

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by manjoel, Dec 27, 2016.

1. manjoel

manjoel Creeper

GitHub:
    manjoel
    Hallo,
    owner a year ago I tryed already an Pocketmine server but my problem was no animal an mob spawing.

I this possible now with the lastest server version or do I need plugins, an will this work on Ios devices

Greeds

2. Primary Ghost

Primary Ghost Zombie Verified

Yes, you need plugin to get living mobs. That's because PocketMine doesn't have entity AI implemented yet. I recommend using PureEntitiesX

3. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Skeleton Verified

GitHub:
    robske_110
    I recommend using nothing and waiting until the universe collapses. (Fuck Sun, you're not going to destroy us :p)

4. User2016

User2016 Spider

Where do i find the phar for this plugin? It should be in the zip file, but it wasn't and Poggit does not know this project at all.

5. Edwardthedog2

Edwardthedog2 Zombie Pigman Verified

GitHub:
    edwardthedog2
    The phar isn't in the zip file. You go to the downloads section of the latest release in releases and select the phar to download.

You can also make the phar yourself if you need to. The way I like to do this is by downloading the zip file and uploading it to http://pmt.mcpe.me
    It will generate the phar which you can easily install on your server. The other way to do this is by using DevTools, however I don't like it.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  6. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Creeper

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
    Hello! I'm trying basically the same thing, but I already tried PureEntitiesX and it's outdated for my version of PocketMine. Is there a way to fool it into thinking it is the correct API version? (I think it would work fine with the newer Development updates to PMMP.)
    Or is there any other plugin I could use instead?

Thanks!

7. SOFe

SOFe A-Team Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    sof3
    I am blood type O but I found a way to fool a doctor into thinking I am blood type AB. Now what happens when he tries to transfuse some blood to me?

8. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Creeper

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
    That's pretty much what happens... :p And, yes, I found a way, but it completely broke the server. Are there any other mob-adding plugins?
    Thanks.